Aligned Incentives Sellers Portal
Data CollectionWe collect information from you when you visit our site or otherwise interact with our services. Some information is collected passively when you visit the site while other information is submitted by you directly to us, for example when you register to become a seller. The information we collect is used to process orders, detect and prevent fraud, track trends and better understand how users interact with our services.
Information automatically collected when you use our Site includes but is not limited to: device type, browser, operating system, IP address, Device geolocation, device ID, internet service provider, the search engine used, referring sites, social media accounts that may be linked to you, and the websites you have accessed before, during and immediately after visiting or using our services.
We can also ask you to provide additional information including:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, mailing billing and shipping addresses, fax or phone number
- Payment and financial information, such as credit or other payment card information, and bank account information.
- Social Security Number, tax ID or EIN number
- A copy of your driver’s license and information contained thereon
- Unique identifiers such as user name, account number, or password; and,
- Preference information such as order history and marketing preferences.
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, or business type.
- Demographic information, such as age, gender, interests and ZIP code;
We use "cookies" that collect non personal information for internal uses as described above. You have the option to delete and decline in your cookie setting, but please note that this may prevent you from using some features of our service.
How We May Use Your InformationWe may use the information we collect about you for various purposes, including to:
- Personalize and improve your online experience;
- Respond to emails or other requests, inquiries, comments, or questions;
- Provide customer support;
- Present you with offers tailored to your interests and past activities or usage of the Services;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities of visitors to, and users of, the Services;
- Improve the Services, our marketing, and products or services we may offer;
- Contact you regarding your use of the Services or, in our discretion, changes to our policies;
- Verify and/or authenticate a user’s identity;
- Provide users with information that we believe may be useful to them, such as information about products or services offered by us or by others;
- Prevent fraud or other misuse of the Services, including protecting our rights and the rights of affiliates or related third parties;
- Maintain records of our transactions and communications;
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal process as well as industry standards and our company policies;
- For any other purpose, with your consent.
In addition, we use information collected online through cookies, web beacons, and other automated means for purposes such as recognizing your browsing device when you visit the Services, tracking your activity as you navigate the Services, or analyzing your use of the Services. This information may be used to track your activity over time on various websites and services, as well as across different devices you may use to access the Internet and our Services.
How We May Share InformationWe may permit our agents, vendors, consultants, and other service providers to access information we collect about you through the Services to carry out work on our behalf. We also may use outside companies to help us send emails or text messages and manage email or text message campaigns, manage our careers page, or host or operate the Services. These third party service providers use the personal information to which they have access to carry out the purposes for which we shared the information.
We also may share your information: (1) if we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process (such as in response to a court order or subpoena or similar government request for information); (2) to fulfill requests by government agencies, including law enforcement authorities; (3) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; (4) to enforce our policies, or to protect legal rights, property, or safety; (5) with third parties, to investigate or address possible criminal or fraudulent activity; or (6) in the event of a joint venture, partnership, merger, or other collaboration with another organization.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we obtain through the Services in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (e.g., further to a merger, reorganization, liquidation, or any other business transaction, including negotiations of such transactions).
Protecting Your InformationWe maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to help protect personal information collected or received through the Services. Although we use reasonable efforts to safeguard information, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through the Services.
Third-party linksWe do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. However we may provide links that can take you to other websites that may be useful for you.
AnalyticsWe may use third-party analytics software like Google Analytics on our website. Google uses DART cookies to enable it to serve ads to our users based on previous visits to our site and other sites on the Internet as well as provides us with demographics and interests reporting. You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Protecting Children's Online PrivacyWe do not specifically market to children under 13 and minors are not allowed to register with our site.
Your Privacy RightsCalifornia law permits customers in California to request certain details about how their “personal information” (as defined by California Civil Code Section 1798.83) is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. We do not share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of the third party marketing to you.
Aligned Incentives, LLC
5401 S FM 1626
Kyle, TX 78640
5401 S FM 1626
Kyle, TX 78640
Last Edited on 2020-11-22